1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Preparing for puppies coming in late May!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Apr 13, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Good for you PooGirl!!!

Your shih-poos are going to love a nice fenced in area to run around and play in (plus you know they'll be safe)...I know Mickey & Tigger LOVE to run freely! :y_the_best:

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Way to go Christine!! :) You just have about four weeks left, huh?
    Man, it's getting exciting.....hehe... almost like preparing a nursery for a newborn! :)

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks Mybaby & Monster!

I'm getting SO excited!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Yep, we are down to 4 weeks ~ woohoo! Our babies will be ready 5/23, but I'm going to ask the breeder if she can hold them for just a few extra days... the weekend after they are ready is Memorial day weekened... so, I'm thinking if she can hold them just 4 more days we can have extra time with them! If she can, we will take that Thursday off (and pick them up in the morning!), Friday off and then that Monday is a holiday which will give us an extra day with them. We'd have 5 whole days with them (before we have to go back to work) :eek:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Sounds like and EXCELLENT idea!!! :y_the_best: