1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Probley one of the best QH Sutds I have seen in a while

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 13, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH no sweetie... These are horses.
    This is JD Shinin' Jack and the grulla is Bueno's buck eyed bob

I bred and trained these guys.... You can check them out a WWW.WeaverQuarterHorses.com

Lana weaver is a witch thats why I quit working for her. SHe could't tell you their heads from their asses. Couldn't get one mare bred, Out of 42 mares I had 40 of them bred in one season. Not one missed! Shows you how much she knows... And to top that off. Those stallions had the worst manners and attitudes. One month with me and they were angels. Still had a few ticks, but I leveled them out....then when I left. they were back to putting people in the hospital. Yes little ol me 5'2" 145 lbs...no whips, no chains..... lol.... Sorry but thats one thing I take pride in. and She crushed it.

Tracer (Poco Bueno El Tres) was my baby. I was riding him.....bareback mind you through pastures of mares, he wouldn't flick and ear. Yet drug big burlye men around like nothing..... goes to show you what a little knowledge will do and kindness.....not to meantion the same in the offspring.

We had worked out a deal that I was going to buy Sport for 1500....she turned around and flat out told me NO after wards and wanted 2500 for him!!! B***H!!!!

Sad thing is. I left on good terms. She called me back several times, but sorry I wouldn't wish her torment and torture on my worst enemies. No one last longer than a month with her and I was there 2 years......I just couldn't take it any more.

This is JD Shinin Jack (aka Jack)
    [​IMG]

And this is Bueno's Buck eye Bob (aka Blue)
    [​IMG]

3. Sara

Sara New Member

PLEASE don't be offended by this question but... Did the first horse pictured have extensions done? I'd heard a story from a chick back east just about a week ago about people doing that with show QH's and Appy's and that made me curious... I know better than to think the main and tail make the horse...LOL

GREAT looking horses for sure...all of them... I think it depends on what "type" you want...you know? I'm a TB fan myself so I really like the QH's built for speed...LOL... I'm sure you couldn't tell by my recent purchase of Jack...he's down below somewhere... Rodeo Blackjack...LOL

4. Samsintentions

NO. Its all natural and took FOREVER to get it that way. Lots of training the hair growth, suppliments, and grooming. Everyday it gets braided and "rolled" to keep it from breaking, and knotting.

Since I've left she ahsn't taken care of it and its gotten horrible. He's got knots in his tail, and a big chunk of his main was torn out. Then she decided to try and fix it by "trimming it". It looks horrible. CHoppy and ragged.....

5. Sara

Sara New Member

YIKES!!!

I'm going to leave Jack's mane and tail to his natural devices...he's just too cute with the broomstick tale and lack of mane...LOL Those horses though sure looked good then!!!

6. Samsintentions

That photo of Blue does absolutely no justice for him. He's the prettiest Grulla I've ever seen.... Lana took that phto. I was lyaing right infront of him on the ground so he'd stand still long enough to take the photo and keep from penning his ears at her.

I've got some photos of me riding them.I"ll have to scan them in sometiem.

7. Sara

Sara New Member

Definately scan them in sometime!

8. Samsintentions

I'm pretty sure you'll really like these guys as well.... Absolutely awsome performace Qhorses....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Sara

Sara New Member

For QH they're GREAT!!! But I'm a TB fan myself so the bigger they get the less I like them...LOL...but for the breed those guys were awesome!

10. Samsintentions

Yeah... You'll like Jett. He's our Apendix LSER Rescue. He's out of Impressive, so the HYPP is a scare, But at 7 years old, he's NEVER shown one bit of it!!! He's on Strategy and doing great on it.
    You should see him in the show ring.....takes your breathaway....

[​IMG]
    He LOVEs salt blocks and sweet licks
    [​IMG]
    He is soo gentle. he even lets Freckles lead him around. She'll walk the horses, bring them too you. Hold them, and load em in the trailer, and he goes right along with it like its no big deal!
    [​IMG]
    This is his photo on LSER site. ( WWW.LSER.ORG )

[​IMG]
    Lookin Good! He's filled out a lot since we've worked with him.
    [​IMG]
    Warming up for a show at the LSER horse festival in Sequine, TX
    He was the star of the show!! Everyone LOVED him.
    [​IMG]
    This was at the house. I was just playing around on him. Seeing what he could do. This was about 2 weeks after we had him.
    [​IMG]
    Again. Just seeing what he knew at the house. His carriage is awsome!!! Excellent Mover....

11. Sara

Sara New Member

NICE looking boy for sure!!!