1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Purebred Chihuahua? (heres a pic)

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by zarate, Jun 2, 2006.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

Here is my baby boy, Chavo. He is now 17 months old and we don't know what we'd do without him. We'd like to know what you all think, does he look like a purebred. He is big, his last vet visit he was 8lbs. 6oz. When Chavo was a puppy our vet asked us what he was mixed with, and he's supposedly purebred chi. We've got papers for him, tho I think it's possible these people could have fudged something. I don't care if he isn't purebred, I just want to know if these people were honest with me. And if you think he's a mix, what do you think he's mixed with? Thanks!

[​IMG]

I sure hope that pic worked.

2. mamalonglegs

mamalonglegs New Member

I am no expert, but he looks like a purebreed to me. He looks like all the little chi's I know!
    Melissa

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

To me he doesn't look like a purebred. I'd say he could possibly be mixed with something probably along the lines of a Pug. But he's a cutie regardless.

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

no, he doesn't look quite purebred, but im not an expert. it does look like a pug or pomeranian mix.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

I cant even see the picc.. DOH!!! :?

6. zarate

zarate New Member

7. lucys mom

lucys mom New Member

Hi I am new here. I am a chihuahua nut.
    The picture of the dog that shows the entire body could possibly be a pure bred. Close up I would say no but he could just have a really bad bite. Your vet could tell you for sure. I would love to know. So please post when you find out for sure.

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks for that, saw the picc, hee hee cutie pie... :eek: