1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question about BALA SHARKS...

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Mice, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Mice

Mice New Member

My bala shark i just got from the petstore is in my 30 gallon tank right now. I'm not sure if it is a calm fish or it is sick. The fish is kind of staying toward the top and sometimes would go down at the bottom and swim around. I was just wondering if that is how the fish regularly acts or it is just un well. PLEASE tell me that it does or doesn't have ICH or anything. Thank you
    -Mice
    :(

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I think its probabaly acting that way becasue its new.

I woud return it though as 30 gallons is way too small for even a single bala shark as they get up to around 10" and they should be in schools.

3. Mice

Mice New Member

Oh well. Too late my bala shark died tonight. I guess i should have picked a better looking one. What fish should i get now that is cool and can go good with white cloud tetras