1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question from a paranoid mommy...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Mackie8494

Mackie8494 New Member

:cry: OMG...this just happened today and I instantly thought of your post. I felt like maybe Scrappy's collar was getting too tight (my husband said it was okay but I was not sure) so I bought another one and put it on him this morning. We heard him crying and making noises and when we went to investigate, somehow he had gotten his chin under the collar and the collar was still around the back of his neck but went in his mouth like a gag. As it would happen, the latch was in his mouth and he was naturally panicky so we could not just unlatch it right away. He was crying, wiggling, etc. It took us a couple of minutes to calm him enough to be able to get the collar unhooked. He was so scared he just laid against us for a long time. I felt sooooo bad :( I never would have thought it was loose enough for him to do that! I have definitely learned my lesson on leaving the collar on. I am sorry my little one had to pay for my goof up.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Poor baby...bless his little heart! :(

The positve side is that he is okay, and that is what truly matters!

I guess it is a good idea that my babies will be getting a breakaway collar!

Hope you have a great day despite all that! :D