1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

question.....

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by misssmurf26, Jul 9, 2004.

1. misssmurf26

misssmurf26 New Member

okay I have a question that I think I know the answer to but cant find any info on the web nor does anyone I ask know. the question is.... I have a 4 foot by 2 foot cage. I have an iguana in it right now. he is about a foot long. can Iput my budgie in the cage with him for a few weeks till I can get a bigger cage for him? now before anyone tells me how stupid the question is, I realize its not the best question and I dont think its doable but I want to make sure.

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi i would have to say no to that question as a bird and reptile living in the same cage is asking for trouble either animal could become sick from the poop or food of the other.
    There is also the risk of either one attacking the other as budgies can be very aggressive if annoyed.

So no i would say not.

mike

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

and as for the dumbness of the question the only bad question Is the one not asked what Is the worst you could get for an answere a no