1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Dec 4, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Ok I have been riding Aragorn regular for the the last couple weeks and he's doing great. He's more sure of himself then Venus ( not that Venus is hard to control she just gets nervouse) and seems to enjoy his dails rides in the indoor arena and the new oh so popular trail ride. Anyways we always try to get our future adoptable animals trained not only in general but also we like to show them a bit in comunity rodeos. Mainly we train all our horses to barrel race and do poles. Well it inevetible that someone would coem to us with the need for a horse that events. Well my father brought this up not to long ago that we should broaden our horizen with the horses and open them up to everything so they could work for anyone for anything. Thing is is this is a totally western riding house hold and also the only who ever competed in Eventing or Show jumping was my sister and her little Arabian she brought when she was 15 so she could do such a thing named Angel but Angel came o us trained and ready for shows. James knows a bit about training horses for Eventing but not a whole lot so he's going to refer us to his friend with similar techniques on training. Right now I am working both horses on getting used to barrels and poles Venus who im not ready heavy like Aragorn because of her pregnancy will go about it lightly. Aragorn on the other hand is catching on quickly to the barrels and is learning right now the pattern and such. We're hoping to have Aragorn ready and trained in rodeo work in the Spring around Venus's due date after some time on that we're hoping to start getting him ready for other competions. We're hoping to train both horses to Jump, Event, and maybe a bit of dressage my sister being the one to show and work them. Any advice on training and teaching your horse to jump and jump well would be great.Our methods are a bit everywhere but we do not want our horses to be limited in the owners they can have in their lives.