1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

rabies shot time.

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by CLWASILKO42, Oct 3, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Poor Sessy. I'll just deal with the situation as it occurs. I'm not inclined to give them the shots. 8)

2. vene

vene New Member

Sigh. Just been to the vet and gave them Rabies shots- strongly recommended because of the NY State law. :roll:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

vene...update on the kitties, please!!!! :0011:

4. vene

vene New Member

5. CLWASILKO42

CLWASILKO42 New Member

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and tips. I dont think I am going to put my kitty thru that again. But I guess I need to talk w/ my vet first..... Where can I find out if my city or state has 'laws'? In live in PA.

6. vene

vene New Member

PA Rabies law for cats and dogs:

http://www.dogsaver.org/spcaluz/penal3.htm

Ask your vet CLWASILKO42. I'm pretty sure the vet will recommend your cat getting the rabies shot or booster. Any visitor entering your house can claim to be bitten by your cat and the authorities will confiscate your furbaby and euthanize it if there's no record of the rabies shot. I'm sure your vet will take extra precautions for possible allergies to the vaccine. I was told that the incidence of allergy to the 3-year vaccine is much greater than just getting the annual one.

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

STRANGE EVENT IN PHOENIX A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO....

a couple days ago in phoenix, a mother was walking along the street with her toddler...and a bat swooped down and bit the little girl on the leg....the bat had rabies...the little girl is getting shots. im not sure if the mom was bitten or not. so....for those people who even walk their pets....tyou never know....heres the story...

wierd, huh?? scary....