1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

rant about famous australian vet

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Aug 5, 2005.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

anyone know dr harry cooper? i just saw a segment then on a home show about a dominant aggressive cat. i thought woopee he might have some magical solution to pepes problems. what was the solution dr harry suggested? get another cat thats even more dominant. IS THIS THE BEST HE CAN DO? is he MAD? is 1 dominant cat not enough? CHRIST!

back to the drawing board...

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I would think 2 dominant personalities would be a horrible thing to do - imagine the battles between 2 dominant cats trying to establish top cat status. I shudder to think about the battle wounds.
    With rescue - the first thing the interviewer have to ask potential adopters is about the personality of their cats....top cats don't get to live with other cats that also want to be in charge. And they also don't put really submissive cats with very dominant cats either - they try to place a cat that has a "who gives a rat's arse" attitude with a very dominant personality

3. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Thats horrible...Like Mary said, I would hate to see the fights that come out of that. They would tear eachother up to no end. Some Doctor he is...

4. vene

vene New Member

How's Phoebe doing? Is Pepe's aggression worse now or about the same? Did going outdoors help make them happier? Are there any reliable cat behaviorist in your area?

5. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

pheobe is ok. pepe still bugs her. pepes 'moments' are becoming less and less, but when he does have them he is more and more violent. hes also becoming even more loud and obnoxious. there are no cat behaviourists. weve seen the vet about him and she said there is nothing we can do because its not caused by fear etc. i hate him i hate him i hate him. :cry:

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

can you get Feliway diffusers there?

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

yep, been there done that.