1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rating my stocking list!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, May 10, 2005.

?

Stocking List....

1. GOOD! AWOMSE! IM GONNA COPY IT! HA HA SUCKER!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OMG U IDIOT!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sounds fine.......... just fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

If you so kindly please sir, madam, rate my lil ol stocking list, read my fine ol signature to know what it is, and vote on the poll please, and if u wish, post a reply to changes u would make...

EDIT: Yes, we have a language filter, but please try not to put it into use. Also, I deleted the other thread.

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

The gourami & female betta may fight. Plus blue gouramis get fairly large. A 20 gallon is sometimes okay, but with all those other fish, it may end up being a bit cramped. Same goes for the rainbow shark.

I'd also either drop the tetras or drop the guppies and get a couple more tetras and another cory since they both prefer to be goups (pairs could work, but it's not the best situation).

My recomendation would be:

blue gourami or rainbow shark
    3 - 4 black tetras
    3 - 4 cories
    If you go for the rainbow shark, you could add a female betta.

-Chelle

3. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Guppies have been crossed out, i already got the 20 gal, so far female betta and gourami and 2 albino cories, the cories are alot of fun to watch, my beta and gourami dont fight at all, but act like best friends. Rainbow shark and 3 tetras is all the more that i am adding, then i will be happy