1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

red bellied pirhana is eating a lot wat to do?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by nick_no_11, Aug 1, 2005.

1. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

i want a cheap way to get fish wat kind should i breed?

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

well first of all u named the thread wrong.

Guppies breed VERY easy, and if u get some nice ones u can sell em,

3. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

do the need air

do guppies need a bubbler?

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

bubbler? u mean an air pump?

Guppies are very basic, put a 3:1 female to male ratio, in a properly filterd tank with everything a normal fish needs, and ur gonna get babies.
    They breed like crazy. I would do 3 males 6 females in a 10 gallon (2:1 ratio).

5. Fishfirst

Fishfirst New Member

Well if you want to feed a few red belly piranhas on a budget look into buying raw fish and shrimp from the grocery store. They are much healthier than most feeders.

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I'll second that. Breeding your own fish actually takes a lot more time, space, and effort than what they're worth if you want to do it right and make sure your feeders are healthy.

-Chelle