1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rene ,hope you are doing fine and so are your babies

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Sep 25, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Rene, I start my pups out on rice baby cereal. Pablem(not sure of spelling) and i use warm water to make it thin then i ad one tablespoon pertigree puppy lamb and rice to it. They are going to walk in it set in it poop in it and really be messy. but they learn to eat. now my mommy i have to take her out of the room or she will eat it. i have a pie pan i feed them out of.. Ohhh i love puppies. show pics as soon as you can. I've never had a yorkie born all black. hummmmm.. he maybe special. :D

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwwwwwww... what a sweet story about daddy kissing his baby!! :)

3. Rene

Rene New Member

He is special i'm getting very attached to him he is a little doll i was holding him last night and he was trying to s**ck on my chin it was so cute.

so Kindness you said you had a formula that could figure out how big they will be @ 2 weeks and 2 days one girl was 14 oz (piggy) one girl was 12 oz and the little boy was 10 oz so how big do you think they will be when they grow up? Mom weighs between 4.5 to 5 lbs and dad 6.5 to 7 lbs.