1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rene just got diagnosed with Pancreatitis

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Jan 13, 2005.

1. vene

vene New Member

:roll: No way, I'm innocent, inocent I say! :mrgreen: No added catnip or any funny substances in there. Hey Chessmind, want a couple of pillows for Romeo and Juliet? Or maybe an oversized one for the 2 of them?

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hows rene doing vene? just checking up.... :0011:

3. vene

vene New Member

Lynn, she's doing great. I don't think she acted like she was ever sick. She's as rambunctious (spelling?) as ever. Thanks for asking!

4. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

kisses and hugs for rene :kiss_heart: the shaved bit is where they take blood. nice big juicy blood taking veins. i can remember when kuma had a series of bloods done and she ended up with 3 square patches on her neck :lol:

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww..hope she is feeling better!

((hugs))

6. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Kyles and rcrgal! :love_y_t_much:
    This reminds me of how dracula sucks blood. What happened to Kuma and why 3 patches? Did they miss or something? :0011:

7. vene

vene New Member

Here's the little princess today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

:eek: I'm glad she's feeling better.

I never realized how much Kitters looked like her. It's hard to see all her markings in this shot, but they look similar. Their faces are a little different, though.

[​IMG]

9. vene

vene New Member

How's Tash doing Lucidity? Kitters has gotten so big. She's beautiful! Rene and Kitters' markings are very similar. kitters has the cute round head like Lynn's Max and Chris. Rene has more of a small, angular face like her ancestor, the Asian Leopard. Hubby says he can't tell the difference and that Rene looks like a garden variety cat. LOL's.

10. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Thanks for asking, vene.

Tash is doing okay. We gave them all canned food last night (talk about a feeding frenzy!) I wanted to make sure Tash was still eating and could keep it down.

He wolfed down half a can himself and kept it down. So, we'll see what happens. I was happy to see him eat, though.

11. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Double posted - oops

12. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

kuma had a series of tests ages ago to find out why she has such a sensitive stomach/bowel. instead of using the same patch to take blood they kept making a new one. i guess they didnt realise she already had a patch, shes so fuzzy you couldnt see it. they never found out why shes so sensitive, so we just keep her on a strict diet.

13. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

songs for continued progress for Rene....and you get some rest

14. vene

vene New Member

Poor Kuma. Lol's Mary and thank you! Lucidity, I'm glad Tash is doing ok. BTW, Rene is back to normal. :eek: