1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Romeo was taken by a coyote

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks Lynnhaz and Sunset05 for your posts. I really appreciate all the kind words. All the posts bring tears to my eyes.

2. nern

nern New Member

I did a double take when I saw this thread....

I am so incredibly sorry Chessmind.
    :cry:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks, Nern. I know what you mean. I never thought this would happen again.

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thinking of you chessmind

lynn and the boys... :|

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks Lynnhaz.

6. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

oh how sad
    I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved cat

7. Maraya

Maraya New Member

beautiful new baby! so precious!

and i'm so sorry about the coyote getting your kitty. my heart goes out to you. you will see your kitty again one day.....thats a fact....not just a pretty story......you know that though i'm sure. thanks for sharing your kitty photos....so PRECIOUS the way they're hugging!!!!!.....god bless all our precious little angels with fur!!!

8. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Oh Chess...im soo sooo sorry...i havent been to the board in a while..and this post brought me to tears..i luved seeing all the pics of Romeo and Juliett....mainly bc i had a romeo too....i understand how upsetting this must be for you and your wife...he was a beautiful little boy...

ps congrats on your adorable little girl..she is beautiful!!