1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Run, Run, Run to the store and buy a Zoom Groom!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, May 3, 2004.

1. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I went out and bought one. My furball has a horrible hair shedding problem (esp with summer right around the corner)....

But all I could find is a dog one. I'm wondering how it's different from the kitty one though. I think the rubber might be harder or something because all it does is annoy Aoisha. I just hold him down and do it anyway though. It works a lot better when I go against the fur as well. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the kitty one though (or perhaps one of those mitts, I've seen those too).

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Pilotkitten. Yes, the dog one and the cat one are different. The rubber on the dog one is much tougher, while the rubber cones on the cat one is much softer. They are also different in size and shape (the cat one is smaller) I don't think my cat would of liked the dog one for this reason (the tough rubber). It might be a bit too rough and hard for our fur kitties. Handsome loves to be Zoomed! :mrgreen: I hope you find a cat one soon. :D

3. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

Me too. If it works good I'm gonna buy one for my grandparent's Persian. They have so much trouble with his shedding that if it works that great it oughta help them out a lot! :y_the_best: