1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty, Our Jack Russell/Dachshund We Found On Highway

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Apr 25, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

and again. :y_the_best:

2. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

OH NO
    He is TEN down now go and VOTE!! :)

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:lol: Bump

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

and again!! :D

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I voted ,forgot to for 2 days ....sorry .but I voted again today ! :eek:

6. dogangel

dogangel New Member

C'mon, guys, Rusty is falling behind again!!!! Give him a boost here!!!!

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Oh, the weekends! #-o That's when we fall behind..... But we are heading into the final week now. The contest ends next Saturday at midnight. So maybe with a big push this next week we can still do it!

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

9. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:wink: Voted again for him. Come 5:00, he'll get another one from home.

10. Rene

Rene New Member

i voted 2 times today but he is falling behind :cry: we need more votes i will have to go to every computer in my office tommorrow and vote :lol:

11. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Still behind, but once again making up ground! By the end of the week I think we can have the lead back--- I'm trying to recruit as many computers as I can for the big final run! Here's the quick link, vote for #22!

http://pub29.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php ... 5767&cpv=2

Rusty had his first "Good Manners" class tonight-- and as usual, he was the smallest dog there; four black lab types, one german shepard, a redbone hound mix, and what appeared to be an Akita mix type of dog that Rusty made friends with right away. His name was Rocket, and I think he though Rusty was a pretty funny little guy. They wanted to play, and Rocket would be really gentle in how he played with Rusty. It was cute when at one point when everyone was listening to the instructor talk and the dogs were just sitting there being bored, Rocket reached with his nose over to a tennis ball that was sitting off to the side, and rolled it over to Rusty. I'd say Rocket has a pretty good start on the whole "Good manners" idea!
    Anyway, keep up the good work in the voting department! :y_the_best:

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I voted and then logged off and logged in on my husbands Pc and voted again.
    Good Luck!

13. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

pamr61:
    How sweet is that. He was sharing with his friend!! Did you tell us how old Rusty is? I want my dd(6) to take a class with her dog(3). BUT my dh says that the dog is too old?? The dog is a GOOD dog I just want her to learn how to command her dog. I think it would be a good thing for the both of them??

14. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

pamr61:
    Maybe you should put your story on the toy breeds part of this site too! Your doggie is a toy breed too right?

15. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Hi all--- A few more days, so I'm once again posting a reminder to vote! It sounds like everyone is finding as many creative ways as they can to get the votes in. I'm not sure why we can get a bunch ahead, and then suddenly the one other pup will jump 30 or 40 ahead, but that's what seems to happen!
    I'm not sure if Rusty would qualify as a Toy breed, he is around 10 months old and weighs aprox. 11 lbs. He has enough Terrier in him that he THINKS he's a lot bigger than that though!

16. Rene

Rene New Member

i voted 2 times today and i will vote again when i get home but Rusty is still behind he needs lots and lots of votes

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Oh, the frustration!! We need to make up over 30 votes--- I wish I was in the college class I was in a year ago-- I took computer accounting, held in a classroom with DOZENS of computers! I would be in there every day between classes chalking up the votes for my Rusty boy! I guess it's time to e-mail everyone I know the link and beg for some more help before Saturday!

18. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

19. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thank you, thank you.......one and all! Keep the votes rolling in, it ain't over til it's over!!! Rusty's not given up yet!

20. Rene

Rene New Member

i just voted again but he is down by 28 votes come on everyone vote vote vote