1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty, Our Jack Russell/Dachshund We Found On Highway

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Apr 25, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Bump I voted but he is down by 23 votes! :cry:

2. Rene

Rene New Member

bump

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Last I check we are only 10 behind!!!! Keep pouring it on, everybody :y_the_best:

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

It is 9:00 AM Pacific Time, and we are within 1 vote!! Keep 'em coming everyone!! :0019: :y_the_best: :0018:

5. Rene

Rene New Member

it's 10:02 pst now and he is still down by one vote come on everyone lets get those votes in i'm going to 2 different computers here so hopefully that will help

6. Rene

Rene New Member

ok i voted 3 times but he is still behind by 3 i cant vote again till i get home but i will try to remember

***edited***

I instant messaged the link to 5 of my friends and they are voteing also he is ahead by 4 now :eek: :0018:

7. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

:eek: YAY he is in the lead again!!!! I will vote again later on Dh's computer!!! :D This little guy deserves to WIN!!

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Come on everyone, He's in the lead pretty good right now, lets keep it that way. Vote :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

A little over 4 hours left and we are leading by 22 at last count--- Can we hold on to it, folks??? Win or lose, you all have been a BIG part of chalking up the votes to help Rusty's campaign, and we are grateful :kiss_heart: ..... If you haven't cast your vote for today, there's still time left!! We'll se what the final tally is come tomorrow! :0019: :0019: :0019:

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

11. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

OH, no! The contest didn't end at midnight last night, it appears to still be going on, and now we are only up by 4!! The contest page has had a countdown clock at the top, which counted down to zero last night....leading me to believe that was when the contested ended....but I was watching, and it hit 00:00:00:00 at midnight, then just started counting up, and the contest is still going on! How confusing! #-o
    We would have had it then, we were up by 21.... but things have change over night.
    Soooo... we'll see where it all ends up at midnight TONIGHT I guess :roll: Thanks, and vote if you can today!!!

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

OMG, I just voted and he is one above only. Come on guys vote your hearts out. Come on we can do it. :eek: :eek: :y_the_best: :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

Today is IT so vote NOW!! Today is the last day to be able to vote!!! He is only leading by 1

14. Rene

Rene New Member

I just voted again and he is down by one i only have acess to one computer today so hopefully everyone else will vote today

15. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:!: C'mon, guys, he is three votes behind. Pitch in evrybody!!!!

16. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I voted again early this morning. He was ahead by 5 then.

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Just a few behind with less than 3 hours to go---- If anyone can think of any other computers they can recruit for a few last votes, now's the time! I've e-mailed everyone I can--- if only this was ending on a weekday, I think we would be okay---- so many of our votes come from workplace computers. Anyway, no one can say we aren't in there trying, right? Vote if you can!!

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Pamr,
    :) You'll have to let us know how Rusty did!! Cuz I went to the site today assuming they'd tell us the winner from the previous contest, but I couldn't find anything...and a new contest has already started.

19. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

Well????

did Rusty win?????

20. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Hi everyone, and thanks for all of your enthusiastic voting--- With everyone's help, Rusty ended up with over 600 votes. But... they have the other dog posted as the winner :( I am a bit upset at how things were set up, because they have a 1 month countdown clock that started at the beginning of the contest, and ended at midnight on the 15th....which was supposed to be the end of the contest. And, at the time the clock struck 00:00:00:00, Rusty was ahead by 21 votes. But the contest apparently continued into the next day. And for some mysterious reason :-# , the other dog got ahead by 1 vote, and every time we would pull ahead, it would suddenly pull ahead again by one. I don't know when exactly they "officially" ended the contest, but I see this morning that the other dog's photo is on the winners board---
    Anyway, we all did our best, and some things are just out of our control. But let me say that I am very grateful to everyone for your entusiastic support. You are a great bunch of people :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I'll continue to keep up with things going on, and participate in posts. Thank you, Pam