1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

sandy & the mouse

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by heaven, Oct 1, 2006.

1. heaven

heaven New Member

was playing with sandy in the backyard today and she slowly walked over to a section of the yard and was sniffing then shoving her nose into the grass..all of a sudden i hear this squeal and see this little thing bouncing out of the grass and sandy going after it.....we couldn't get her away from it and finally saw that it was a small mouse and threw a piece of cardboard box over it and got her in the house

the was this thing was squealing and jumping i'm assuming that it had to have at least tried to bite her to protect itself...i don't see nything on her but is it dangerous if she was bit by it? is there anything i should wtch for with her in the next few hours?