1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sarge was killed yesterday

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm so, so sorry for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not active here on the dog forum, but tears are running down my face as I type... I'm so sorry :cry:

*hugs*

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

My donation to the Allen County SPCA in memory of Sarge is now in the mail.

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I am SO sorry, Sargesmom!! I haven't logged on all week until now and this was the first thing I saw. :cry:

I hope your ex has learned his lesson, but I doubt it. This is the SECOND time he let Sarge get hit.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your kids. Sarge is in a good place, and Pinky and Char and all the others we have lost recently will take good care of him.

I wish there was something I could say that would actually help.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sarge'smom I wish to God I could say I don't know how you feel but sadly I know all to well the pain you are feeling. I am so sorry this happened I feel like I knew Sarge and it just breaks my heart to think about him. But I find solace in the fact that I know he is in heaven with Pinky and Izzy and Char and all the others loved and lost before hime. May God bless you and your family. If you need to chat email me anytime! Reginaha04@aol.com or you can I-M me on MSN at GinaH or on AIM at Reginaha04.

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey Gina. how ya been? Haven't seen you around that much....

6. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

I am very sorry to hear about your loss :(

Our thoughts are with you and your family ... be strong

7. nern

nern New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry:
    Many hugs to you and your family.

8. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

im sorry to hear that. thats terrible! :cry: you guys hang in there ok?

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya-Gina- Thank you for the reminder of Char and Izzy. I forgot in my own wallowing! I feel even more comfort thinking of him and Pinky, char and izzy playing together.

Dukesdad- Bless you and your family for the kind and touching gesture. It is more than appreciated.

My day began so terrible, and by the end of it, after checking in here all day, I really do feel blessed.

Thank you all. Sarge was served well by the friendships and advice I received on this site during his too brief time with us. This site literally saved his life and now he ends it with you.

Thank you.

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I am so sorry to hear about Sarge. I too felt as if I knew him from all the great stories you told. Remember them, he will always be in your heart and he could not have had a better mother, there is nothing you could have done to prevent this. WE all know you tried to have him with you, just remember the good times, bad times, all the times. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Big hugs and I hope you are able to help your children through this. Sarge was one cool dog.

11. Jas

Jas New Member

Condolences to you and your family. So very sorry for your loss, it's especially difficult when a beloved pet is not old or ill. Thoughts and prayers to you all. Sarge was a cherished family member and was lucky to have such caring people. :love_y_t_much:

Blessings,
    Jas

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

My goodness, what tragedy. I am terribly sorry for your loss. He seemed like a wonderful dog, and we are all going to miss him too. I know that you and your children are support for each other to make it through these tough times.
    We are always here for all of you.

13. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I'm sooo sorry, that is just terrible. tell me if i can help in any way.

14. Rene

Rene New Member

Oh Sargesmom i'm so so sorry for you loss. He will be greatley missed

(((((((hugs))))))))))))))

15. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

oh no !!!!!! :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss. my prayers are with you all.

16. HectorLuver3

HectorLuver3 New Member

Im so so so so so so so so SORRY :cry: :cry: :cry: :m13:

17. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

oh god.........I am really sorry.......sarge has always sounded like a great dog to me and this really brings me down....it seems like alot of pets and even people are dying this yr ......and so close to the holidays, but they are watching over us and are in a good place im really sorry.........reading the post has even made me cry I cry for any animals who die......my prayers are with you and your family.

18. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

just a thought, but have you thought about getting a new dog and moving on..........I think that is what sarge would want you to do..........not trying to sound rude or mean or anything.

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm sure they will when they are ready. Some people need to get a dog right away and others need to wait. I truly believe that Sarge will send them the right dog when it is time, whether they are looking for one or not. Some people even insist that their new dog is the old one reborn. My mind remains open to these things.

20. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

that is true, I know when we lost sheeva all I could do is cry over her, I had to wait I wanted to see if she would return if anyone would find her, or if the person who would find her would even bring her, then I found out after I got angel that the people that found her couldnt bring her back, they fell in love and so did their kids......I really was angered that they did not respond to my flyers and kept her but yet having my new dog angel mom would not have been willing to let me get sheeva back anyhow, so I let it go, I had no choice and the family really loves her I guess I can just be glad she is safe and cared for.