1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sasha needs your votes

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by puttin510, Jul 5, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Nope, not me! Trying to clean house today. Still haven't empty out the bags from when I went to Vegas. :roll: So, I voted again today. Sasha is way, way, way ahead! She has this contest all sewn up.

We're suppose to have rolling blackouts today. If I keep putting off cleaning, maybe I'll have a good excuse for an hour or so. :lol:

NAP TIME!! Too bad there won't be any air conditioning. :(

2. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

***Hijack***

True_Pits, Why are you haveing rolling blackouts there?? I've seen you say that a few times and i've been wondering for awhile. Sorry I'm just being nosey!! LOL

GO SASHA!! She's kicking some butt BIG time!!!

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

StormyWinter: Since Phoenix is such a big city and it gets incredibly hot here, the power companies run out of power during certain times of day when the demand is high. Usually between 3 to 6 p.m. So the power companies turns off the power in sections throughout the city to conserve its power surplus. Usually it's off for about an hour. A person can get mighty hot in an hour. If they continue to do this, we can bring the generator home from work.

I think California had them last year. I haven't heard of them having them this year, though.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

A vote and a Bump! :lol:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Wow, votes even thru a rolling black out :y_the_best: . What a pal. Yep, last year parts of california had black outs too. Not bad where I am at least my block. I think maybe once.
    Thanks for the votes. Whew, I had a good ole time yesterday. I forgot my camera, but hopefully if we go next week I'll snap a few pics. What a crowd.
    Thanks. :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:y_the_best:

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Woo hoo, I hope she gets this. Like I said before, I had her in the contest before. I put a funny picture in of her. I could barely remember to vote myself. It will be fun to win just once. Thanks. :y_the_best:

9. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

puttin, if she doesn't win there will be something seriously wrong!! She is kicking butt BIG time!!. She is so far ahead, it will take the rest of the month just for the other 5 to catch up!!!! She has over half of the total votes. I'm getting the feeling you posted this is the right forum!! LOL

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:y_the_best:

11. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:y_the_best: watch that number 5 its moving. 29% wtg.

12. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Hey what in the world happen??? She was at like 50%. Did all the others catch on to our little trick?? But she's still WAYY out in front!! :eek:
    But we still can't forgot to vote!! They seem to be catching up FAST!!!

13. Jody

Jody New Member

30% :y_the_best:

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Ughhhh!! :? We have been slacking Huh! I voted on my PC and My Husbands laptop.

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks, the decline pretty much happened starting over the weekend. :( After this is over, I'm not doing this again. I don't want to bug everyone. Though I will do it for who ever needs it. Do I sound a bit bummed. Alright I'm done now. Vote vote vote :eek: :eek: :eek:

17. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

ok puttin dont worry she is still 40 votes ahead but that number 5 bugger is coming up. I am sorry I didnt vote last night. Too excited about new puppy to do anything else. LOL. And dont worry you arent bugging me one bit! I feel like I let you down by missing a day or two.

18. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Good Luck....sorry its late.

19. GinaH

GinaH New Member

~Bump~ :mrgreen:

20. lil96

lil96 New Member

had to vote again! she is still in the lead, but we can'T slack troops. We gotta push forward with a strong victory!!!!! :y_the_best: