1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Save a life - time is running out!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jan 17, 2005.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Hi!
    I was looking around on petfinder.com for a puppy to adopt and came upon a very cute and precios Ragdoll/Siamese kitten. It said that he was going to be put to sleep :cry: any day now and needs a loving home. If anyone is interested in him please go to:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

It would be really nice if anyone could save the poor little guy.

2. Ginny

Ginny New Member

I imagine this cat is in US??

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

this is the same rescue group I posted about "I found the low down" blah blah blah. Apparently this is their method for getting their cats/kittens adopted quickly - they play on people's sympathy and always say their cats/kittens are to be PTS soon.

4. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Oh no no no!Time is almost up for each kitten on this page. Every kitten on this page is scheduled to die on or before Wednesday - January 22, 2005 if not rescued before that date.

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

don't panic!!!! I passed these on to a siamese rescue group in NYC and this was what they told me about the rescue organization that has all of these kittens

6. Bente

Bente New Member

I thought it was a bit sneaky with the big red letters and the "loud crying".. But offcourse it would be great if the cats got the loving homes they deserve. I just hope they aren't so desperate that they'll give then away to anyone that comes along :|

7. luna

luna New Member

i would love to adopt more animals but mom and dan say that 4 is enough. ( 2 cats, 1 dog, 1evil bird)

8. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Oh I just really hope the kittens will find a good home. :|

9. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Maui and most of the other kittens got put to sleep today...

10. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

kittytales-----you need to read my post regarding this rescue group.