1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Scary incident during my walk today!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nern, Aug 10, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

God this post is just upsetting. I can't even count how many times we've been rushed. Reading all the stories just keep reminding me of each one. I honestly feel almost the same bent nerves as when it happened just reading about these things.
    Poo girl:, I would say pick up the closest one then grab the other. If you can teach them to jump up on you on command that would be great. Try to walk them only in neighborhoods you think is safe.
    I think our problem usually was the males wanted to get rufus and have sasha for themselves. Even though sasha has been spayed for as long as I've had her. Well not the first month I had to get her healthy first. R
    Rufus has been propelled on his leash,by my husband and saved his rear end.

2. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok...smelling a troll...... :?

4. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

*sigh* the prankster posters are really getting old around here. Is there any way we can monitor these better? Like maybe instantly removing a stupid post such as this one? What I wonder is, do these people spend there days just looking for message boards that they can post stupid things on? I mean, come on, get a life..... :roll:

5. Samsintentions

No joke. I've left all other message boards and only come to this one for that reason...

Ugh... I should sick Smokey on him!

6. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I've had that happen before, only my dog is to big to pick up and the dig that drug mine to the ground wouldn't listen to my yelling, so the next thing i know the toe or my tennis shoe had just connected rather forcefully with the dog's butt. that got her off, but only for a minute. by the time she turned around to take my dog to the ground again I had a stick,a nd she must have known i wasn't afraid to use it, so she just kinda loped off. I scared me soooo much! I'm glad you and your dogs are ok.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I must have missed the troll post. I was probably bathing a smelly, orange dog at the time. :?

8. Samsintentions

he he he...poor jamiya!

9. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

OMG! Nern Im glad your alright!
    One time there was a cat on the street and I was walking my neighbors dog, and geuss what my neighbirs dog decided to play with the cat, unfortunatley the cat didnt want too, so I tried to pull and pull but she was the one pulling me((she's a full grown Boxer)), adn the cat snatched at her, she was bleeding but she didnt notice. I felt so guilty after that! I never wanted to walk her dog again :cry:

Kassandra :y_the_best: