1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Second lesson and the STUD

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Sara, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

So I barely trotted in this lesson but we did really well at turning and even doing half passes...

BEST part...I rode a Stallion... He's 8 years old "Hired Hands Traveler" QH dun stud horse... Trainer was riding her newest stud horse and they did well together... WOW... I was nervous because he'd put his ears back at a trott lots... Anyway...not to mention the roughest trott in the universe...LOL He was taught to lay down so that's how I got to mount him... WHAT fun...like riding in a circus!!! VERY nice fellow with good ol' QH bloodlines in him... OLD... I liked him soooo much...LOL... Other than his trott.

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

awsome! i rode a 4 year-old cutting champion once,(stud) he as the sweetest thing, a little hot and a little spooky, but all around not bad. lol, and boy what a worker! i think that if you ride a good stud, you'll ride the best horse, a bad stud, the worst horse, lol!