1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shines Puppies Pic update

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Mar 24, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Just started eating out of the bowl :eek:

[​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Waaa, I want one, they sooo cute, how old are they now?

honeybear

3. nern

nern New Member

They are adorable and look quite healthy! :D

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwwwww!!! Someday I HAVE to foster a pregnant dog so I can raise a litter of puppies! :)

5. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Thanks everyone :D

Their little butts now that their running around and like to yap all night and sleep all day (poor Shine). Their 7 weeks old today and too sweet. I've got excited future owners who can't hardly stand the wait lol.

6. 2BlackCats

2BlackCats New Member

Your pups are adorable. I noticed in the first topic posted with the pups and mom...she is a labrador (or I am assuming :wink: ). Are the pups labs too? I was confused about the discussion on the other topic about working your dogs and sledding etc. Are they some sort of husky mix? I ask because hubby and I are looking to adopt a lab/huskyx from our local shelter, and it would be neat if you had any advice or info on the mix.

Just curious, and if I am totally off mark and a complete ditz please let me know. I dont want to try and be some sort of expert on breeds. I do know a cute little fuzz ball when I see it though, and it looks like you have your hands full for a bit!!

7. CattleDogLover

CattleDogLover New Member

their actually Chins a type of almost extinct sled dog

8. Sara

Sara New Member

yay... These pics are exciting for me because we've found out pretty definitively that Askari is prego... It was planned for her NEXT heat with the same stud dog...but the two of them had other plans while I was busy with the move! Anyway...I'll have to post pics once we have them... Askari will be x-rayed tommorrow to see what is what and make sure we have puppies in there and no false pregnancy... She's not too big so I don't think we'll have many... Who knows though... I'll keep you updated...

CUTE babies!!!

9. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

ChinookLover89 - Very cute puppies. They've gotten so big since the last pic.

Sara- Congrats with Askari!