1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Show Your Kitty Pictures!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bellack1, Jun 30, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Here's a recent picture of Moe playing. She always drags herself upside-down along the stairs:

[​IMG]

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

she is just hysterical....is that her string over her???

she is sooooo pretty halaroo!!

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

halaroo, what a cute pic! Isn't funny that cats seem to know just how to look when they want to be cute? They're not dumb, they know they're being adorable to get whatever they want!

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

It's actually a piece of wire (no sharp edges!!) with rolled-up cardboard attached to the end of it. It's her favourite toy - she carries it everywhere.

5. vene

vene New Member

Moe looks like she's having tons of fun! Vene used to do that too up and down the stairs except with a mouse instead of the wire. Moe is acting cutsey as usual. I love her pics! You are a good photographer and always manage to catch her looking her best! :eek:

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks guys! I'm actually not that great a photographer. I take about 3000 pictures of Moe and only post my favourites. I would happily post them all, but I'm afraid you would all get very bored of her!!

7. nern

nern New Member

Moe is such a cutie! LOL.