1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Silly Pics of your dogs....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Just something fun to do. I thought we could all share photos of our dogs being silly... heres a few of mine...

For those that don't know how, just go to www.TinyPic.com and upload your photo, it will create an "IMG" link, just copy and paste here.... and it will show your photo when you hit "submit"

2. Samsintentions

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

4. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

well Sam, I tried. I did not do it correct. Sorry.
    Sue

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

here's one of Molly with her buddy Zeus
    [​IMG]
    this one is about a year ago
    [​IMG]

6. Sara

Sara New Member

Monty... smiling in his favorite chair...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ozzy "I have snow on my face?"
    [​IMG]

Banshee thinks the snow tastes better than ANYTHING

[​IMG]

Thiese next ones you'll really like Sam... Air Askari...that there is Precious ducking... Askari (for the rest of you) is Hermionee and Kabuki's dam.

[​IMG]

Askari dive bombing Riot... Riot (for the rest of you) is Hermionee and Kabuki's pappa...

[​IMG]

True... Riot is a Butch son out of Afrika Ilonka. Askari is a Fallon Daughter sired by Rocket. Precious is a Butch Daughter out of Fallon...

Sara

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here is Chile my doublebred CH Butkus female "fighting" the dish. Who's winning?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is Nemo Rascal/Carver/Eli he is a half brother to Bella's sire. He plays and plays and plays, I have this on video and will post it sometime. We are going to order some Peak Performance 2 for him, since he is such an active dog. The video is so funny to see him flip this thing around. He also has a rectangular pan he plays with. I'm thinking of maybe doing some frizbee with him or something.

Those are awesome pics of the boerboels Sara.

8. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

here's snickers in the "snow". i don't think she particularly enjoyed the cold stuff on her head :)
    [​IMG]

here they are wrestling in the snow (i need to edit snicker's demon eyes):

[​IMG]

ranger being a mountain goat:
    [​IMG]

ranger "sittin' pretty":
    [​IMG]

ranger not enjoying the flash:
    [​IMG]

snickers has this weird thing with posing for the camera, so i don't get many of her being strange.

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

[​IMG]
    More of Chile
    [​IMG]

Not sure how silly this one is but Maxi with her shades on.
    [​IMG]

10. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

I'm putting away laundry and cleaning upstairs so I decided to organize my ummm... "intimates" drawers. :oops:
    I leave my bedroom to go talk to my Mom on the phone for 30 mins and then come back and find this:

The little turkey had found his way into my drawers and fell asleep on my stuff. (Don't mind the unmade bed and stuff everywhere, I was changing my sheets and organizing):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Samsintentions

Those are great!
    [​IMG]
    Not sure what Kabuki was doing there, but it was funny...

Here's Granvel snoozin on the living room floor with Precious...
    [​IMG]

Mickey says "CHEESE!!!"
    [​IMG]

Precious says "Dad, whatcha doing down there on the floor?"
    [​IMG]

Here comes "BAT DOG!!!!" ( its byeboer running) he's soo goofy...
    [​IMG]

NOoooo Daddy doesn't spoil her!!! LOL
    [​IMG]