1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

slow loading?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Is it just me, or has auspet been having issues for a few days now? It seems to work fine sometimes but a lot of the time it is loading really slowing or throwing errors. Is something up?

Jamiya

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I've knoticed that too. Figured it was just this stupid computer. Guess not!

3. saffy

saffy New Member

4. saffy

saffy New Member

DOH!!!!
    No picture then. :oops:

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thank God! I couldn't get on yesterday late afternoon either and I started to panic! I thought, what if all of a sudden they shut the site down!!! What would we do? We need a back up site to meet if something would ever happen to this site because I will join an Water Boiling Watchers Club Website before I go to the other pet boards I have seen!

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

There have been a few times when I can't get on at all, but the rest of the time it is just slooooooow. I'm WAY too ADD to wait for things to load. It frustrates the heck out of me. When I push a button, I expect instant results!

And you wonder why I have trouble proofing my dogs....

Jamiya

7. Rene

Rene New Member

I also thought it was my computer glad to hear it's not

saffy i couldnt get picture trail to work either and gina said try photobucket.com it worked for me

Rene

8. saffy

saffy New Member

Slow loading

Can any of you gets help me get pictures on this site .
    And do you have any advice on how to stop pup nipping fingers,toes, legs,arms in fact all human flesh!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- I had to show you this baby up for adoption here. And I want, NO! NEED you to tell me to stay strong on the waiting for Sarge to get a little older thing! [-o<

[​IMG]

10. saffy

saffy New Member

Rene, thanks for the tip i'll try photobucket later can't do it now as i need all my concentration for doing technical thingys. and Saffy (pup) is try to chew her way through internet cable just now.

11. saffy

saffy New Member

I think you might be able to see Saffy at:

http;//www.picturetrail.comscotty39 [/url]
    No need now!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sarge's mom - BE STRONG!! You won't regret it. It will be SO much easier to get another pup when Sarge is more reliable. Just spend your time working with him rather than looking at puppies in the shelter!

Seriously, I don't go to petfinder or shelter sites now or I would end up with another dog and my husband would divorce me. I don't even go to PetsMart on adoption days.

Saffy, to get pictures on this site, you have to have them online somewhere. A lot of people use different photo album sites, like photobucket.com. Once you have them online, you have to know the URL where they reside. You can find this out by right clicking on the picture and going to properties and copying the URL.

Then you type your message here and paste in the URL of the photo. Highlight the URL and then click on the "Img" button above the text box where you are typing. That should do it.

To get the avatar (small picture under your name) to show up, it is a similar process. You have to have the photo online (and it needs to be small) and you need to find the URL for it. Then you go to "Profile" (above) and paste the URL into the box in the avatar section.

Jamiya

13. saffy

saffy New Member

OK guys I give up for now.
    Take Care. :?

14. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I coudnt get on most of yesterday afternoon, and it is still real slow this morning

honeybear

15. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Try this:

[​IMG]

16. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Auspet wouldn't load for most of the afternoon for me. Like Jamiay, I need the instant results!!! I just kept closing it and retrying because I have no patience for this stuff.

It has been fine so far. I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with all the new members joining and all the posts.

I hope we're not running out of memory!!! :cry: I would have to look for a real job if that happened. Wait, I already am looking. NM.

17. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Is the website doing upgrades or updates?? Cause that is sometimes why we wouldn't be able to get the site.

I thought it was just me but i asked GinaH in the other forum and she said she as having the same problem.

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Yahoo! I did it! I got the picture to show up! Yo' the Girl Jamiya! T=Your instructions to Saffy were perfect! Super easy to follow. Thanks! and, oh yea, (begrudgingly), I know your right, but LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!! THOSE EYES!!! and... (drum roll) she's a SHE!

[​IMG]

19. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

WHY!!! Its still soo slowwwww.

NERN, JAS WHERE ARE YOU!! I need my fix today since I can't come on here on weekends!!!

#-o UGH! How frustrating

20. lil96

lil96 New Member

For Saffy : [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this is the right dog!!
    ok here is what you do 1. copy the address, or go to properties and copy from there
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... uid=446121
    2 paste it to a mesage
    3 highlight it
    4 press the img button at the top ( it says B I U Quote Code List List = Img URL)
    It is difficult at first to post pics, but after a while you get used to it