1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

slow loading?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jun 26, 2004.

1. saffy

saffy New Member

[​IMG]
    is that it ?

2. saffy

saffy New Member

THANK YOU EVERBODY
    For all your help and patience as you can see the picture has turned up all over the place :eek:

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OMG! She is precious!!!!!

4. saffy

saffy New Member

She is very small and very beautiful but she is a fiery little madam who has turned this house upside down in just 2 weeks but she just looks at you with that sweet look as if to say "who sweet little old me ?" and she gets away with it.

5. Jas

Jas New Member

*****Looking into it guys..........Thank you for your patience! :y_the_best:

Jas

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

OMG, Saffy. You're in trouble. Look at that little face! I know who's going to be running your house now. :)

Jamiya

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Saffy is sooooo very ccccuuuuuttttteee . Is she a brittany spaniel? english setter? What is she besides adorable?

ooppppssie: I forgot to mention that this site has been slower than molasses for me too.

And, That cute shepard pup should be named comma (not coma) for her comma eye brows. She has a sweet face.

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Its still slowwwwww, I need my auspet fix!!!! having to wait is making me have withdraw symptoms!!!

9. saffy

saffy New Member

slow loading

Saffy is an English Cocker Spaniel, and yes she is running this household already!
    g][​IMG]

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well I guess I was nealy right huh. Whats the difference in the english cockers and the regular ones? She look kind of springer spanielish too.

11. lil96

lil96 New Member

oops i don't know whose dog that other SAffy is!!

12. saffy

saffy New Member

slow loading

putin 510, there are 2 types of cocker spaniels, english and american the difference between them is the "english eat their burgers with a knife and fork! " :mrgreen: (sorry stole that joke from another website)
    The american spaniels have shorter noses than the english. Cockers are smaller than springers and in general are more laid back in their nature which is one of the main reasons we picked a cocker spaniel. I love Springers but they are too crazy for me now that I'm getting on a bit.!

P.S lil96 thank you for the idiot proof guide to posting pics. :y_the_best:

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ah ok. Well the english do have to keep up with their reputation. Right. I have family in London. LOL It's great to have you about auspet. Feel free to ask whatever nesassary.

14. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for you patience guy's.

Auspet.com (as well as many other web sites) experienced a service outage from approximately 8:11pm on June 26 to 5:19am on June 27 (EDT). This outage was the result of a highly unusual hardware failure at our hosting facility. We were in constant communication with the hosting facility from Saturday night into the early morning hours on Sunday. The failed hardware was replaced and the systems were brought back online as quickly as possible.

Users who are still experiencing issues are encouraged to email me to
    admin@auspet.com. Everything should be back to normal now. Please email me if you are still experiencing slow loading pages or login issues.

We are doing our best to ensure that all systems are go at all times. Unfortunately some issues are out of our control. Recently, there have been a number of reports from members regarding login & service difficulties (i haven’t experienced any BTW) rest assured, we are closely monitoring the situation.

Thank you again for your patience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

15. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

[​IMG]

Just trying to see if i got it

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Now that is a funny picture too. Now thats just like a guy. Beer and remote both on hand. :y_the_best: