1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Some recent show PICS

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by True_Pits, Jun 21, 2008.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

[​IMG]
    Jaxon took two 1st

[​IMG]
    Bou Who took 2nd, 1st and Best Puppy :D

[​IMG]
    Nediva took two 1st and Best Of Opposite, she's now finished :eek:

[​IMG]
    Santana showed Saturday and took 3rd, she's now finished :eek:

[​IMG]
    Thunder showed Saturday and took 3rd

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey did you just get the one shot of Bella that you sent me?

She didn't do so great at the show...it's gotta be her feet and how barrel chested she is, that's all I can figure... Unless the ribs make her look narrow in front?

I still think Stratton would pick her in her current condition if he saw her now...keep an eye and see when he comes back to judge...I'll stick her in a show in front of him just to see what happens.

[​IMG]

3. Sara

Sara New Member

I hope Jaxon keeps up the BLUES...it'll be a quick finish for him. Wouldn't mind trying for an International title on him too!

Once he matures I'd really like to test him for PP too. Hmmm...

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I think I've got another picture of her from the side that I took. Not sure if John took any. He kept forgetting things!