1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

somthing wrong?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Apr 26, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

my Red Wagtail Platy's are healthy but they seem to relax neer the top of the water.....is somthing wrong?

2. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I'm not very informed and stuff like this, but there might not be a lot of oxygen in your water, so try to airate it more. Do you have any other fish and are they behaving in the same way?

3. OneWolvesDream

nope only them

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Do they look/act healthy otherwise?

Platys are top feeders so they generally stay in that region of the tank. If they're acting fine otherwise, I wouldn't worry too much.

-Chelle

5. OneWolvesDream

yeah they are really happy right now :)

6. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

Hm, well that's weird. Are you sure it's not just the way they are? That breed of fish might just hang around the surface.