1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Stool eating...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by precker, Apr 30, 2004.

1. precker

precker New Member

There was a post on the old message board about dogs eating their own stools. We have a peke-a-poo who does this. Someone told me about using meat tendorizer on their food. So I have been sprinkling some on her food every morning and she hasn't been eating her stool...Peggy

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

If it works then great for you . :y_the_best: I may try that ,heard about it but haven't tried it yet ..

3. nern

nern New Member

I used it for Natalie when she did this as a pup. It worked well and I only had to use if for about three weeks to break the habit.

4. precker

precker New Member

I tried other things from the pet magazines and catalogues and they didn't work. I do notice though it doesn't stop her from eating the bird poop :( but I'm glad she doesn't eat hers anymore as when she would burp yuck the smell. She also never bothered to eat our other dog's stool which is good. :y_the_best: Peggy

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I tried meat tnderizer and it did not work at all but at least it worked 4 u guys Trixie found it delicious eww

6. precker

precker New Member

I don't know if it has been totally proven. I think it's the type of thing that it works for some but not for others...