1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

submit your pics please

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by vene, Sep 21, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

We have a new cat photo contest here on Auspet. The theme is Kitty's Best Friend. Please post your cat pics in this sticky or submit them to Chessmind. I know lots of you have great pics of your kitties!

http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5719

2. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

the only cats i have are fat cats and a cat that ives outside. she climbs trees and kills stuff and everything :eek:

3. vene

vene New Member

Don't most outside cats do that? :shock:

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Mine does..Its mean to keep a cat inside.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

My cats are tons safer inside than outside with all the cars, kids, and stray cats & dogs.

-Chelle

6. tina1

tina1 New Member

Yep, my cats are very happy inside too :)

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I guess my area is pretty Safe. All of our cats we have found so.. yah :y_the_best:

8. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

my cat is deaf and mute. she lives outside and is a kiler

9. vene

vene New Member

My cat escaped outside and got hit by a car and died. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

sry :cry:

11. vene

vene New Member

Thank you needlefish1. Venus died last July, victim of a hit-and-run. I still miss her lots. She was barely 3 years old. Her brother Milo likes to hunt outdoors but has recently gotten very sick due to injesting too many rabbits and moles. He kept puking up furballs and yellow stuff. So now, none of my 4 cats are allowed outdoors. It's safer that way. They pretend to hunt in our sunroom and are happy. :eek:

12. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

i love cats they just need to be watched. my outdoor cat wont leave the yard without me

13. vene

vene New Member

You are lucky that your kitties stick around. If only Milo would do that. A good alternative is to train them on leashes.

14. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

ive never heard of keeping cats on leashes before. does it work?

15. tina1

tina1 New Member

You can train them if you start as kittens. My cat used to go with me to the pet store on a harness and leash when he was a little guy. They are nearly impossible to train as adults though :roll:

16. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

what would u consider a kitten (age)?

17. tina1

tina1 New Member

For me birth through 6 months. Anything after that is a holy terror teenager or adult :lol: