1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

SW tank pictures, not the best camera though.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tski22, Mar 7, 2005.

1. tski22

tski22 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first 2 dont look that great they make the tank look like its really scummy. Actually though the tank looks like this..

[​IMG]

Except that is when I first got it.. as you can see the added corals and such. Tell me what you think I have dedicated alot of time into this tank. :) -tl

That isnt all either I have a 29 gallon tank with a pair of firemouths I am trying to breed, and A 15 gallon planted. Lots of work, but really worth it.

EDIT: I fixed your pics for you. You where using HTML tags and our forum software doesn't like HTML. -Chelle

2. tski22

tski22 New Member

Im sorry guys It doesnt seem like it is working to well, Im really tired so Im going to bed but I willd efinantly try to fix those pictures in the morning. Sorry. -tl

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Very nice looking tank. :y_the_best:

-Chelle

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

nice tank, i love all of the polyps and mushrooms

5. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Wow great job, it looks great.

6. Used

Used New Member

Nice saltwater tank. What fish do you have, I couldn't see any accept a cleaner shrimp. :D

7. tski22

tski22 New Member

Thanks alot for your comments. Actually when I was going through crycling I lost a clown, a yellow tang and coral beauty. After the cycling has been completed now though for the time being the only fish is a 6 line wrasse. -tl

8. tski22

tski22 New Member

PS chelle thank you for fixing the pictures for me. I really appreciate it. -tl