1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Testing avatar...please ignore!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, May 1, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Just a test to see if my avatar will work and is the appropriate size! :D

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

:p Well.... :0011: Where is it / LOL !

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, it was there and it worked, but it was too big! :(

So, I have to try and figure out how to reduce it to the appropriate size! :?

Wish me luck...LOL! :D

(I did manage to get their dogster site up though!!!! :eek: )

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I have not even tried to post a picture since we changed internet providers and since the site moving. not even sure now.

5. ilovemaltipoos

I let someone else do it for me ..LOL !

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Like I'm going to IGNORE a thread that says PLEASE IGNORE! sheeeeeeeesh! get real, woman :)

7. ilovemaltipoos

What is the url for the dogster site ? .... :roll:

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

The dogster site itself is: www.dogster.com

(I set up Mickey & Tigger's dogster site today which you can see by clicking on the "www" button on any of my posts...just thought I'd throw that in! :wink: )

Monster~

Don't worry, I figured you would probably be the first to look...I bet it was exciting to see, huh? LOL :mrgreen:

9. ilovemaltipoos

Sorry ,I didn't even notice your www thingie ! ...I knew the dogster thingie though .I go and look when I have the time ,cute babies over there !

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

yes, mybaby...
    it was ALMOST as exciting as clicking on the "dirty pictures" link on the other DOG thread! LMAO

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Don't worry, I understand, all that partyin' we did at Monster's house while she was away is having lingering effects on us! LOL :0008:
    :0018:

12. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Off to check out Mickey & Tigger's dogster page!!! Can't wait to see that avator...

I'm with Monster.. can't ignore a thread you start.. nope, can't do it... :p

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

[-X Shame on you Monster...I need to go and check it out too now!!! LOL :mrgreen:

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

PooGirl, I figured you along with Monster would be the first to check it out...and I hope it was equally as exciting for you as it was for monster! :lol:

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hmmmm.. but of course it was!!!!