1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The Amazing Ghost Knife!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by sleeper, May 12, 2005.

1. sleeper

sleeper New Member

I finally picked up a gorgeous African Ghost Knife for my tank this weekend! How awesome. He's a gorgeous fish with personality characteristics a bit like a little puppy.

Does anyone know anything about either

1) the supposed trick where they juggle or play with tin foil balls?
    2) the one where you can train them the eat from your hand?

I obviously want to do this right so any advice from experienced people or good resources would be mush appreciated!

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

I tried training fish and its not easy, but knifes are VERY good learners and the best fish to train, what size is your tank? I would recommend taking everything slow, if hes new give him at least 1-2 weeks to settle in, look online, there plenty of info on training there

3. sleeper

sleeper New Member

The tank is a 55 gallon... I'll probably end up sharing with a few discus... but yeah, I'll do some research.