1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The different faces of Pit Bull's

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Piper's Mom, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Thank you, MaxKellyAST - that helps. There IS a big difference when looking at pics from different angels. BTW - Your dogs are nice looking - I love the puppies.

2. someday

someday New Member

This is an interesting post. Here's a picture of Annie at about 4 months I think. I just took some pictures of her today, so I'll get them developed as soon as I finish out the roll, I think she's filling out all over, it'll be interesting to compare pics. She's 10 months old now.

[​IMG]

3. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

My dogs thank you for the compliment Piper's Mom. BTW Im a born and raised Dallas man.

I cant wait to see more pics of Annie!

4. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Looks like we have two things in common! Did you like living here? I really do.

5. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

Born in Irving and Graduated in Garland. I loved it! everytime I come back it still feels like im coming back home. My son and I live in OKC but his mom still lives there. Well between there and SanAntoinio depending on the wind.....

6. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

This is too funny. I graduated from Lakeview Centennial ... how about you?

7. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

OMG< You did not! Same for me.......

8. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

What year??

9. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

I can't believe I'm doing this for the whole board to see :oops: 1987. You?

10. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

Ill just say a little bit after that.... :lol:

11. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Thanks! :roll:

I guess it really is a small world.

12. Sara

Sara New Member

Goob

Hey Goob... My Honijade and your... Harley? is it... Are almost identical!!! I thought for a minute that someone was stealing my pics or something...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. goob

goob New Member

They do have similar looking faces :) Haley's body is white though, except a fawn spot on her bum.
    [​IMG]
    She's also fat as a barrel because my mom won't stop feeding her so much :roll:

14. Sara

Sara New Member

Hj used to be fat but we decided to trim her down to what she is in the pics... MAN every day I think to myself about how much better she looks FIT rather than fat...LOL... But if she were allowed she'd blow up...she'd gain at LEAST 10 lbs...