1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The hog and dog catch competitions...

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mdslinger69, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara

Sara New Member

Okay... To get things straight I'm not AGAINST ALL hog comps but I see a very real comparison between them and Bull Baiting so...it's hard to really back up the position of being against making them illegal... But then again...they're also like Rodeos and I'm also not one for saying that Rodeo's be outlawed... I think it's thin line and to be legal there needs to be more regulation (like in Rodeo)... JMO

Hunting though...can't really be compared to the Comps in pens...IMO...

2. Jas

Jas New Member

Ok kiddies time to take the mature road and end this topic. :roll: I personally have not learned a thing about Hog hunting, hog catching or hog wash :) in 3 pages of bickering. By the end of the thread I've no idea what the point of this topic was. The use of profanitiy in this thread is not appreciated either.

Enough said, it is time to move on.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.