1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The influence of owner attitudes on dog behaviour

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Ness, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Ness

Ness New Member

Hi all,

My name is Vanessa Rohlf and I work in the Department of Psychology, Monash University. We are currently conducting a study investigating how owner attitudes affect their dog's behaviour.

This is the first type of research of its kind and we need your help!!! All you have to do is click on this link and fill out a questionnaire.

http://www.med.monash.edu.au/psych/ques ... e/arg-prj/

Thanking you all in advance. I would also love to hear any comments you may have on this interesting topic.

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

wow! that took longer than I thought! :)

Now, I'm going to go read a book on training my dog... I feel so inferior now! LOL (j/kidding)

3. Tangible

Tangible New Member

Oh, I'd like to take it..but I have yet to get my pup. I do think the psychology aspect is very interesting! Good luck with your study! ;)

4. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Wow that did take a long time. Interesting though.

5. Rene

Rene New Member

wow that was really long i had to keep stoping my boss kept walking bye lol