1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

the puppy went to applicant #1

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

but that's okay. I had agreed with the DH to give up fostering if I got the puppy and as it turned out there is a 14 yr. old siamese cat that needs me right now or he'll be PTS. So by not getting the puppy and being able to continue with fostering I can save the life of a healthy friendly Siamese cat (I adore the breed). So it's destiny. Maybe next time (but gotta keep fostering - I need a bigger house)

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Sorry, Mary, about Nikki! You seem to feel very disappointed. It's a good thing you're doing for the Siamese kitty. I love Siamese kitties. I have a cross-eyed Siamese of my own that I rescued. At some point in your life you just have to realize that you can't rescue all the animals. If not, you will drive yourself crazy trying. I know, I've been there.

3. nern

nern New Member

Sorry Mary....I'm glad you will be able to help the siamese though.

4. Rene

Rene New Member

i'm truley sorry mary but you did get to save a life and that is wonderful also
    I could never foster an animal i cant' even go to petco or any where they are adopting pets cuz i feel so bad i want them all i come to relize that if i donate money it helps them also.

Rene

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'm sorry Mary... :cry:

But, the good news is he now has a new home!!!!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I am sorry to hear Mary, but look at this way it was meant to be - Sadie/Nicki found a good home and you are saving a cats l :y_the_best: ife I had a saimese - he was the greatest

honeybear

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well, just think....Perhaps this pup was meant to be with someone else and helped you to find the kitty who needed you more.