1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

This is to all Auspet people from Aussylover

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by aussylover, Jan 5, 2005.

1. aussylover

aussylover New Member

:) :) I wanted to write this to you all here in auspet and I hope you all can find in your heart to forgive me and put aside any hard feelings you may have for me.. :!: :!: I know a few months ago I had alot of bad things going on with me and I wrote you asking for you to pull my application from here..Please don't shine me on..I had a-lot of bad stuff going on in my life and I had a hard time dealing with it..At that time I pull away from everyone not just you..Please except my sorries and Simon...I would really appericate it.. :) :) Aussylover

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH sweetie, NO one has hard feelings against you!! We all have hard times...and we're all here for you when ever you need us to be. We're just a click or call away!!

Keep that little boy happy! And please don't leave us!

3. nern

nern New Member

Hey, no hard feelings here. :wink:

4. aussylover

aussylover New Member

Thanks guy's so much

:y_the_best: :y_the_best: Thanks guy's so much it means so much to hear that because I felt bad after I got myself together what I did...You guy's have been so great and have done nothing to me..I shouldn't have taken it out on you all...thanks again..Aussylover :D

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Well I must have missed all that. Glad you're back!

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I guess I missed it too! But, speaking as someone who has had ALOT of stuff going on as well, I have never seen the wonderful people of this forum turn away from friends.

I have been grateful for their support and welcome any opportunity to return the favor! Everyone handles their problems differently, some people reach out, some turn away.

Regardless, glad you came back and didn't give up!

7. aussylover

aussylover New Member

Thank you guy's so much

:y_the_best: thank you so much for being so cool and understanding..to me... :D :D It's nice to know I have the support with you guy's..and Simmon..Aussylover

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Aussy, I know what you mean when you talk about being alone in a shell. or at least that's what i have done in the past. I went threw a time i thought the whole world hated me from panic attacks and depression. I went as far as move out of my home and the best man anyone could ask for. but, I was lucky he didnt give up on me. If you ever need someone to listen , pray or what ever just yell. I'm glad your back ((((((((auzzylover))))))))))

9. aussylover

aussylover New Member

Hey Hey Thank you all for your cool support

:y_the_best: :y_the_best: Thank you all for your cool support!!!!! I really appericate it you guy's are really sweet...who in the world can ask for sweeter people then you guy's...To sweet... :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks again..you all deserve a big pot of flowers...Aussylover