1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

this little girl needs help NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mamabear_34, Jul 29, 2004.

1. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

I saw this on our local Petfinders sight. I would love to take her but Buffy is a one dog in the family dog. If anyone can help her please do!! Here is the link to the sight..........

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

Thanks for all your help!!

2. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

where is the rescue located.. last time they told me im 2 far away............
    I dont see the point in putting a dog to sleep, when there is someopne that wants it, just cause they are far away. Alive and far is better than Dead and close. makes me mad :x

3. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Waterford, MI is where she's located.

4. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

well if shes in michigan i may be able to help im in ohio and might be able to check it out i hope i can i wouldnt want to see her put down

5. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

Nakoma,

The pup is in Waterford MI. If you call and ask for Danielle or Tina at 810-648-4831 they should be able to help you. I talked to Danielle on Friday and she said that Leah (the pup) was safe thru this weekend but wasnt sure of the status after that. She also said to go to
    http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/MI155.html
    and fill out an adoption application and email it in so that you could be approved ASAP. Please let me know if this works out......I have been very worried about her and wish that I could take her!! Thanks!!!!

6. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

well i have just checked out the site you gave me and it apears she isnt there anymore although i could be wrong giv me a few minutes to check it out

7. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

yes unfortunatly she is not there anymore i am hoping she found a home i am sorry i could not help sooner although i may be able to save another one they have there that is also a beutiful little pit bull mix

8. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

Just a note.........the little girl IS still available! I talked to Danielle the lady at the shelter yesterday and she said that she is still trying to place her. If anyone can help please check her out at the address in the first post in this thread. Thank you everyone for your concern!!