1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Today was a good day......

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tina1, Jun 21, 2004.

1. tina1

tina1 New Member

I scored today! I got a female German blue ram and a 75 gallon tank!!!! The ram only cost $7.99 and the tank just $139 brand new!!!! Who needs the wal-mart 55 after all... 20 gallons less and $20 more.... I'm so excited! My first big tank and fish I've been looking for for a long time!!!!!

[​IMG]

Sorry, bit of an algae problem at the moment :oops:

2. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Really Awsome, Love the ram, and congrats on finding such a in-expensive tank. I want a big tank but i think my current 3 are pushing my parents to the limit as it is.

3. tina1

tina1 New Member

Thanks, I'm sooo happy I can't sleep! Now I just have to figure out what to put in the empty tank....

And I was gonna get the stand too, only $130 and made of beautiful maple wood, but I could only fit the tank in my puny car and that was pushing it lol! The staff laughed so hard when I told them I wanted a 75 gallon tank put into my civic.... they really thought I was joking! But I just couldn't pass it up, I'm not in that town too often and have never even been to the shop before. They also had a lot of beautiful cichlids....

Oh boy.... I'm thinking about the big tank again!!!

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

lol. so true. my parents almost fell off their feet and screamed when i said i wanted a 300 gal. hehe.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

That's not bad. IIRC, my 75 cost around $250.

-Chelle

6. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

i saw a 75 gal. for around $100 but i dnt remember where.

other then that at walmart a10 gal costs over $24!

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I wish I would have shopped around a little more and possibly found something bigger/cheaper, but I had 2 oscars & 7 africans in a 55 gallon tank (didn't know any better & believed the LFS people) and the oscars where getting extremely aggressive. Plus my parents went out to get it and they still believed 75 gallons for 2 fish was excessive.

-Chelle