1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Traveling to Canada w/pups?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Aug 6, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh yes, MyBaby, I am always checking out their things too! I love buying things for the girls!

Monster, no plane...we are driving :D I don't like flying myself, I've done it but try to avoid it! :mrgreen: TO is only 3 hrs. away, so the ride won't be bad for the girls.

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Here's the bag I got to use on our trip to Canada... We got the paw print pattern! If you click on the picture it shows you the set we got.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/p ... p=1&N=2001

(hopefully the link works..).

Oh, and for those interested... here's another link I came across at work yesterday. There are some great things for your pet and fun things for pet lovers too! Sooo many cute things that I'd like to get!

http://www.fourlegsandatail.com/index.html

Enjoy! :D

3. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

COME VISIT ME!!!! I LIVE IN CANADA, QUEBEC WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO??? If your coming to my house bring your dogs, lol!

Kassandra :y_the_best:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That travel bag is awesome, PooGirl...and in the paw print pattern, way too stinkin' cute!!! :y_the_best:

:D

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Well... we are back from Canada!!

The trip was great and the girls adjusted just fine. We left Friday afternoon and they ate a little before we left... so, about an hour into the trip, Molly :0024: ... I felt so bad for her! It was SO hot and humid so I gave them water frequently and each a small biscuit... silly me... cause Molly responded with :0024: I then learned my leason!! On the trip home I didn't feed them anything and Molly was fine the entire way :D

The ride that was supposed to be 3 hours took 5. It was a LONG ride and LOTS of traffic once we made it to Toronto. When we got to the hotel they gave us little doggie bags that had a name tag with the hotels # etc., if your pet was lost and gloves and baggies :mrgreen: We were stopped a MILLION times by people & kids that wanted to see the girls, it was too fun! Got them upstairs and settled.. mommy of course packed ALL of their toys so they would feel as comfortable as possible.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and a HUGE Heavenly Pet Bed, 2 bowls, a frisbie and 2 leashes were delivered.. talk about the Royal treatment here! :lol:

They really had fun, I'll post some pics later (I still have to pull them off my digital camera). I was amazed at how many dogs I saw coming in with families, it was so cool! The hotel itself was very elegant.

Oh, and, the wedding we attended was great too! Coming back to the US we were asked by border patrol if we had purchased the puppies in Canada... we said no and then we heard "well, they are really cute, do you want to sell them!?" :lol: Needless to say, they were a hit wherever they went!!!

That's the scoop, my girls are now expert travelers!

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Christine~

I am thrilled to hear that everything went to so well for you and the girls on your trip!!! :eek:

Would love to see your pics!!! :y_the_best:

Glad you're back safe and sound! :D