1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday is the big day - MOE'S HOME!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Aug 17, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks vene. She is still drinking water, so I'm not too worried about dehydration yet. I will keep Pedialyte in mind though. I'm heading over to the pet store now to get her a new cat food for intestinal health. Hopefully she'll eat that. She does seem fairly chipper though so that's a positive.

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: I bought some Wellness brand canned food this morning and brought it home at lunch to see if she would eat it (she eats Wellness dry, but never really liked the canned). She got very excited when I opened the can and even took a few bites! Then she chowed down on her dry food and proceeded to race around the house like a madman. I think her bout with diarrhea is over and she's feeling almost 100% again!

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

YAY!! :eek: so happy to hear she's doing so much better!
    while diarreah isn't something to ignore, it is usually ok for a few days under supervision. As it's causes could only be minor.

Stress, new food, opperation, ect.

After a few days if they still have the runs is when u start to worry. Coz then it could be viral. (heh just a tid bit)

And as a side note, if a rabbit ever has diarreah.. NEVER wait. ever. they could be dead by morning. A bunny with such a condition should be taken to the vet immediately. (*coughs* another tid bit :oops: )

4. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

What a beautiful cat! Pretty Green Eyes!
    :m8: