1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Two of my clownloaches are fighting...why?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Mar 6, 2005.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Hey guyz im bak. Ive been to busy to get on but i was wonderin if anybody could help me with this....

I have 3 clownloaches at the minute, one is sick so it has been moved and the other two are still together. Whenever i look the two are fighting and i was wonderin if anybody might know what this is because of? is it territory or something? Thanks for the help!

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hmmm, im not sure...i have never heard of clown loaches acting like that before......maybe is territory?

3. venom

venom New Member

It'most likely because of territory. how big are they now and in what size tank?

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i would have to say territory as well because the 3 one is out of the picture the two now want more room that would be my guess

5. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Its weird, the two are about 2 1/2 inches now. The one who is sick is really small, i would say about an inch and it is thin, so im specially trying to get it to eat, i think that might be the prob. The other two are round and very fat. They have cooled it down today, but they get into small little fights once in awhile. There are plenty of places for them to hide and sleep so its not like there is only one place.