1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Up date on puppies

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by StormyMoon, Jun 5, 2005.

1. StormyMoon

StormyMoon New Member

Just an up date on the puppies they all went to foster home Dora tha fawn colored puppy got sick and they asked if I mind coming back she wouldnt eat she was just wasting away to nothing dr's suggested seperation anxiety which I didnt know dogs had. But anything is possible.

So I have been spending my summer with her and taking Mystical who was mothering them and she started eating again and is gaining weight back. But they are hoping to gradualy wean her from us slowly so I am home today.

I hate letting them go but I know they are in better hands now and they will make sure they get better homes than I could have found for them.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Pit Bulls are prone to seperation anxiety, Santana I think has it the worse they are very people oriented and some bond very much to one person. I've heard of dogs who wouldn't eat after being sold and who were really good mothers and once sold totally ignored and wouldn't feed their pups and acted depressed.