1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update ~ first grooming appt...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Aug 3, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

mybabyshih took the words right out of my mouth... Molly has gotten lighter, a LOT (especially after the hair cut) and YESSSSSS Emma looks SOOOO much like Mickey!!!!!!!!!!

They have grown so much, but are still really tiny.... I love it!!!!!! I can't wait to watch them grow up (I feel like such an auntie!)

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks everyone!! I'm glad that you could see the pics!

Actually, I was a bit surprised that Molly still had some black left after the grooming! She has gotten lighter but her back still has some black on it (I'll should try to snap a pic of her from above!)..... Her coloring has changed so much! Her tail is dark brown, her ears are dark brown and her face now has some red in it (along with a little on her back & neck!)! And, she's got cream colored everywhere too!

It's amazing how they change but we love it! She's our multi-colored poo! :lol: Emma, when you look at her in the light is a brown/black now, not jet black like she was. I love it!!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I could not see a gosh darned thing. Try photobucket.com

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's the same way Mickey is!!! In most lights it appears as though he is jet black, but when the sun shines on him, you can tell that he is actually a VERY dark brown color!

:D

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

It'll be interesting to see if she/emma stays "black".... or goes lighter like Bailey. Bailey's black was PITCH BLACK, black, black, black!.... then (((poof))) he's now my little charcoal grey baby! hehe.... My guess is that Emma won't change since Mickey didn't and they both have that "dark brown" thang going on...... (That's my professional opinion! ar ar)