1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

update on keets free fly time

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by armandndeb, Oct 31, 2005.

1. armandndeb

armandndeb New Member

Thank you for the advise, my keets are back in their cage, two of them did on their own and the other two alittle help from me, they seem to be okay and more calm now, I have had one of them for a year and the other 3 for 8mos. I can handle sky the older female, blue the younger female is starting to be more trusting, sunny and blue the males wouldn,t let me touch them in the cage, but outside of their cage was different, seemed to be happy and more trusting, I could handle them with no biting, all of them actually. I have put a large plastic tree in there for them since they have been back in the cage, should I leave their door open for them to come and go as they please, I have a sign on the door for noone to enter while keets in flight as we have a 14 room house that we are redoing, alot of escape routes, so for now they have one room, when we have company it will be safer for them to stay in their cage, but we will see how this goes for now, any more advise will be gladly welcomed, I just want my little feathered friends happy and stay healthy, never have had a problem with them, don,t want to now, thanks :D