1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

update on little one

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by zarate, Apr 1, 2005.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

Well, I unfortunately am unable to get a pick of him :(
    We got him in a little turnicate sort of thing and he doesn't have the balance as a normal baby, but he didn't have good balance before. He can get around fine, and his head is free and the cast only covers enough to fold his wings in their natural position. I think the curling of his wings is due to so much nesting material, and being crowded. the other baby has a slight curve to his tail, but his wings are fine. The other one, the bones are starting to form different than they are supposed to, they are curving upwards. I've been looking all over for an avian vet, the closest one I've found (my vet recommended him) is about 5 hours away. There has to be one closer...so I'm still checking into that. Thanks!
    -Mandi

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

i would suggest if you plan on breeding the again your only give them enough nesting material to line the nest.
    Finch's will keep on building there nests the more material that is available.

I really hope tis little one gets better you may find that it bonds with you and will rely on you to get around.

Mike