1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on my other foster

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by SugarLovesPits, Nov 26, 2004.

1. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

Well as some of you know right before Jynger left I took in another foster, Mathyus, at 2 and a half wks. because his mother stopped feeding him. Well i swore I wasn't keeping him.....well I'm keeping him! He is now ten wks old and he's my baby! :kiss_heart: I just can't let him go also my best friend took in a puppy and she is keeping him too! And all the other pups found great homes! As soon as i get my camera developed I will put up pics of Mathyus and King. Oh and feel free to say I told ya so i've heard it about a hundred times already!! :roll:

2. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

I am glad you are keeping your dog. 8) (was made in 2004!)